We are spending 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Nice, and 5 nights in Florence. Airfare, accommodation and car rental are all paid for. All hotels/apartment have kitchens. Travelling with my husband and in-laws. Driving from Nice to Florence.
We're not big eaters, but my husband and in laws are wine drinkers. Sandwiches at lunch are fine, and we'd like a nice resto dinner 2-3 times while there.
Initially had more spending $, but due to a family emergency, our spending $ is now down to just between $1,800 - $2,000 for those 10 nights for my husband and I. The petrol cost will be split between us and my in laws.
Will our budget be enough for those 10 nights for food and attractions? Hubby and I don't plan on visiting every museum. In Nice, our goal is to lay on the beach as that's what hubby wants to do.
Thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation