I'll be leaving from Paris Dec 20th by train to a one-week stay in Chamonix.
I was thinking if, instead of going straight to the village (and arrive there around 5pm), maybe I should take the TGV to Geneva (arriving around noon) and spend the afternoon there, leaving later at 6pm to Chamonix by bus or some other kind of transfer.
Is it worth the trip? Could I see much in Geneva for ~6hours or will it be too tiresome?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Dublin to Donegal
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 12 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base