I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Iceland driving in March
- 13 Northern Spain road trip
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 Driving
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia