Here is my story.
I was flashed for speeding at Schaffhausen in Switzerland and after 6 weeks i have received a notification from the rental agency Buchbinder, Germany via mail that i have to pay a processing fee of 30 euros, since they dont have my correct address. I think the processing fee is normal, and they charge it for providing my details to the police in Switzerland. However, i haven't received any letter of fine from the police. I dont think they have my right address (because it was my previous city's address on my Ausweis). At the time i was flashed, i was driving 5 to 10 kmph more than the limit, inside the city. Now my question is whether to skip the fee and fine or to pay it.?
P.S: Buchbinder have only my ATM card details and so its not possible for them to charge my ATM card and they neither have my correct address.
Thank you very much for the suggestions in advance..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By बाबा☎!
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary