I was planning a surprise for my wife for our anniversary. Because she is such a huge Italy fan I have booked a flight to Verona. I have tried to find some nice and special and of course some kind romantic accommodation for us, but I only can find expensive stuff here http://bit.ly/1QWst2c. I also tried some other site but I can’t find anything that seem special enough. (My budget limit is 2K-2.5K)
Do you guys have any ideas or tips for me? Where do you book your accommodation? It doesn't have to be luxurious or something. I just want something with a really nice atmosphere and a place which make you feel comfortable.
I would appreciate every tip you give me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 https://infosupplement.com/nobel-garcinia-cambogia
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy