We are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in Feb 2015 from India. Both of us have never been to Europe before and that along with the month of 'February' is what brings us here for help.
We have some 10Nights roughly and are convinced to visit just 1 country for a relaxing yet exploring trip, not a fast paced one. We don't fear the winter in Europe, but don't want to be locked in rooms due to same.
Both of us are looking for:
* A stop for scenic beauty and nature(mountains, falls, gardens, snow....cycling & walking for city/town exploration)
* A stop at a metropolitan city for shopping and night life.
We can be along the beaches, Historical sights though are of the least priority.
A place with self drive/car rent ease would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 start yahoo MAIL $ 1888:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h
- 2 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 15 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?
Spain/France/Austria/Greece/Turkey for Honeymoon in Feb'15