planning a trip for 3 weeks coming from Canada by plane and renting a car from Barcelona Spain to Istria Croatia, Vienna Austria, Zurich Switzerland, back to Barcelona.
So the question is, Am i over my head, looks like we will be driving through some other nice places like Venice and Munich.
We would like to relax on some amazing beaches in Barcelona, and Croatia (hence Istria).
Anyone recommend a better plan, tips, suggestions on diff routes maybe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 1st time to Europe
- 22 My trip to Prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome