I was thinking of renting a car in Madrid 9/21 at the airport and driving south. I know it can be inconvenient to have a car in Seville or Granada, but I am leaning toward the car. I would like to spend one or 2 days at the beach. We really have not formulated much of a plan. My wife seems set in spending a quick visit to Gibraltar to see the monkeys. My daughter visited there several years ago and said Andalucia is charming. We might start in Granada and go west. We are not very museum oriented and tend to move through towns quicker tan most visitors. Ronda sounds like a place we would enjoy. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We visited in Spain in 1977, but have not been there since.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France