I'll be traveling with my boyfriend to Spain and France in March. We expect to fly into Spain and depart from CDG in Paris. He's an architect, I'm an urban planner - I'm a seasoned traveler, he is not- but ready to try. Looking for places with lots of walkability, hoping to eat well, beaches to explore, gorgeous landscapes. Don't anticipate renting a car- would rather rely on train if that's smart.
I've never been to Spain, so am trying to choose locations on a 2 week (roughly) itinerary. Would love ANY help or input. I'm not sold on Seville and Granada - almost thinking we could do one instead of both, and would love to spend more time in France, but not sure that's possible. Also wondering if Madrid is just another big city - do we need to spend 3 days there? So much thanks.
Day 1-3 Fly into Madrid
Day 3-4 Seville
Day 4-6 Granada, include a trip to the Alhambra
Day 6-10 Barcelona. Include a trip to the Dali museum as a day trip
Day 10-13 Paris. Include a day trip to Versaille
Day 14 - Fly back to USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Driving
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
Spain to France - Help Navigating the Rabbit Hole Itinerary!