So I have a week at the beginning of February to travel from NYC and I'm considering Europe. I've been to England and Scotland, and I'm looking for somewhere pretty cheap. I'm trying to find flights roundtrip from NYC for around $650-700 if possible, and I'm willing to do a little bit of traveling (by train, bus, etc) while there.
So far I've looked at doing Madrid/Barcelona, or possibly the South of France, but I'm looking to you guys to help me! I'm planning on going alone (I'm a female), staying in hostels, and I don't drink/party much so more sightseeing than clubbing. I'm also under 25, and I know some places charge extra on rental cars. Also, I don't mind cold weather a lot, but I really don't want to be miserable while there (but I don't need to be in a resort or anything!)
Does anyone have any suggestions on places that would be a good fit for me? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 months around Europe
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Favorite London memories
- 4 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 5 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 6 Ronda or Jerez
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 two days in rome
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 23 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!