Hope everybody is doing good.
Would be really glad if I could get some ideas regarding our visit and stays in Spain.
Husband and I are travelling to Spain with our three kids on May. The kids are under 6years old. We booked our flight to Madrid. We decided to stay in Madrid for two days as it is being the capital city.
We have decided we'd head to Andalusia after staying two days in Madrid ( Granada, Cordoba, Sevilla and maybe if there's time then to Malaga)
I would like to know two things first.
1) budget/ cheap hotels to book online. ( web site address to book in advance)
2) is staying for a day in each city ( Cordoba , Granada) enough?
The main reason to visit Spain is to indulge in and to see the historical places, and buildings of the Moors. Learn about the history of the Moors. Explore in and around Alhambra Palace, Mezquita. Alcazaba etc.
Gladly would appreciate any tips, infos, recommendations.
Thank You all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna