My boyfriend is meeting me in Europe next July/August and we are planning on buying a car in Madrid and road tripping through to Barcelona. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy a second hair CHEAP car over there and/or know whether we have to pay money to cross borders? We want to stop at a lot of smaller towns on our trip so thought it easier to buy our own car and cheaper (we plan to sleep in the van/wagon we purchase) to do it this way.
If you've done something similar here or are from this area and have any suggestions they'd be greatly welcomed!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 4 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 5 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 6 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Packing Champagne
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Manchester hotels
- 16 Visit to France
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 First time in Spain