Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Spain Renfe Friday Night Trenhotel Bookings (Granada>Barcelona)
Notices

Spain Renfe Friday Night Trenhotel Bookings (Granada>Barcelona)

May 15th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Original Poster

Spain Renfe Friday Night Trenhotel Bookings (Granada>Barcelona)

Hi,

I'm trying to book tickets from Granada to Barcelona on the overnight train on June 27th-28th but when I look at the available tickets for the selected day there are only Fixed tickets in Cama Turista and no Promo tickets... but Promo tickets are available on the days before and after. Does anyone know if more tickets are released closer to the travel date or is this just because it is a Friday night? It seems to be the only date like this in June with no Promo tickets so trying to decide if I should give up the 30 euros and book now or wait.

Thanks!!!
May 15th, 2014, 04:29 PM

Check again! The Trenhotel 00897 is showing discounted tickets in all classes on 27 June.
May 15th, 2014, 04:35 PM

Sorry, you're going the other way. TrenHotel 00894 is showing the full selection of discounted tickets in Butaca Super and Turista on the 27th. Everything else is full fare.

Cama Turista is showing what tickets are still available. All of the discount tickets have already been sold for that date.
May 15th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Original Poster

Okay thanks so much! That's what I thought it meant - was just hoping it was incorrect!

Search this Thread