My wife and I will be traveling to Spain in the spring for our honeymoon. We are landing in Madrid but will be staying the first couple of days toward Barcelona. Is there a nice Castle Parador on the way to Barcelona? We figure one night there and one in downtown Barcelona.
I think it's between 5-6 hours drive there so anything more than half way to Barcelona is great.
Michael & Sherry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Iceland driving in March
- 8 Northern Spain road trip
- 9 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Help with Spain itinerary
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.