I know you are all going to think I'm crazy, but here's my itinerary:
Madrid - 2 nights, 2 1/2 days
Seville - 2 nights, 2 full days (leaving late at night)
Bilbao/San Sebastian - 2 nights, 2 full days (again, arriving late at night, leaving late at night)
Barcelona - 3 nights, 3 days
I'm traveling with my 12 year old daughter and my parents (75), who like art, museums, galleries, etc. We are meeting my other daughter who is studying in Seville. I know it's a crazy itinerary...but is it do-able? We'd be flying between cities (except to Seville, which would be by train). I was hoping to add to a hike or a bike ride into the trip....what do you think? I lived in Spain years ago, my daugher is there now for 6 months and my parents have been before too. So, it's really just a highlights trip. Any ideas are welcome! (Initially, we were staying in Seville for 4 days, visiting Cordoba for one of them. We've all been to Granada, so not necessary to go back this trip.) THANKS!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 The World's Greatest Churches
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 5 Driving
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 12 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 13 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 25 Poland--where else to go