I'd like to run a possible itinerary for the Andalucia portion of our trip by you experts to see your thoughts. (This portion of our trip will be my husband, my 21 yr old daugher, and myself).
AVE train from Madrid to Sevilla: 3 nights; day trip to Cordoba.
Train to Granada: 2 nights.
Rent a car - drive to Ronda (1 night)
Drive back to Madrid and return car.
My questions: Do these directions/general itinerary/modes of transportation make sense? I think train travel is easier for the most part, particularly in cities, but do want a bit of flexibility when driving around hill towns.
Also, it's a bit of back and forth between Sevilla, Cordoba, and Granada, but thought that switching hotels to Cordoba would be a hassle too.
Lastly, can you return a car in a different city without penalty?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!