My wife and I are planning a trip to Spain in mid June. We know it will be very hot unfortunately but we've tried to come up with a couple of possible itineraries. We are hoping to hear some thoughts on our plans. As a little more background, we are in our late 20's/early 30's, no children, and we have traveled a fair bit. We like history, museums, scenic views, unique cultural activities, tasty food and people watching. We generally prefer a busier vacation rather than a more laid back vacation with lots of down time. Our biggest dilemma is whether to attempt to see Barcelona or to skip it and wait til another trip back to Spain (which likely won't be for >10 years).
D3: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D4: Segovia (day trip from Madrid)
D9: Pueblos blancos (Arcos de la frontera and/or Ronda)
D12: Leave Spain
We could also skip the pueblos blancos and/or segovia and add an extra day or 2 elsewhere.
D5: Toledo (day trip from Madrid)
D11: Granada (catch 6pm train back to Madrid)
D12: Leave Spain
thanks in advance for any feedback,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 1st time to Europe
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade