My wife and I will be travelling into Madrid (leaving on the 27th and I guess arriving early on the 28th). I will be leaving Madrid on June 7th, while my wife stays there with her mom for more time.
We are not sure where to go besides two major things:
A) Her mom lives 1 hour east of Spain (maybe 2 nights/1 day there). I believe her mom's husband can drive us to/from Madrid since he works there.
B) She wants to visit Morocco (Tarifa/Tangier). Maybe day trip or overnight? Probably a tour.
So that leaves a lot of open spots. We are open to renting a car if we have to, I do not think the train goes into Tarifa?
Would Madrid > her mom > back to Madrid > Toledo > Sevilla > Tarifa/Tangier work?
If this would work, how long should I stay in each place? I have a guidebook for sights and things like that, but not sure how long in each place would be good.
Train/bus or would renting a car be better? I hear driving/parking in Madrid is kinda rough and a train is usually faster?
Thanks in advance, and I am sure i will have more questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 9 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 14 10 days in europe
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
Spain itinerary BIG help. May 27 to June 7. Lots of questions