We are flying into Sevilla on Sep 30th and flying out of Madrid on Oct 5th. 2 adults and 2 kids
We have planned following itinerary.
Oct 1, 2 - Sevilla
Evening of Oct 2nd, take train to Granada
Oct 3 - Granada
Evening of Oct 3, take train to Cordoba
Oct 4 - Cordoba
Evening of Oct 4, train to Madrid.
Oct 5th, we have a flight at 1:10 PM.
Have a couple of questions.
- We will have luggage with us. Is it going to be difficult to take trains ?
- We plan to leave Cordoba around 3 or 4 PM. Is the morning enough to visit Mezquita and couple other places close by or we can leave even earlier like around 1 PM ?
- If we stick with this, we should be in Madrid by 6 PM or earlier. I was thinking of going out at night and see some of the city. The next day how soon should we leave for the airport ? Can we go out for sightseeing at all the next day ?
I have read that trains from Atocha station leave for the airport and it should take 20 - 30 minutes.
We will have to go through immigration at the airport. I was thinking we should be at the airport by 11:00 AM to give us 2 hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 The World's Greatest Churches
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid