I would like recommendations for must see cities in Spain, for a 10 day trip in early May. My husband, 25 year old daughter and myself are flying into Madrid and meeting our 21 year old daughter who has been studying in Barcelona for the semester. My only other European trip was spent entirely in Rome, for a fabulous 8 days, so needless to say I'm not well travelled. Options are obviously to divide time in Madrid & Barcelona, but I'm also interested in Andalusia, i.e. Seville, Malaga, Cordoba, Granada, & Ronda. Unfortunately, 10 days is not enough to take it all in. Should we rent a car, or rely on public transportation? Finally, the hotels that I've looked at don't accommodate 4 people, so it's either getting 2 hotel rooms per night which could be cost prohibitive, or looking into VRBO or Air BNB opportunities. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 클레식카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 에프원카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 메가888카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta