We arrive at Alicante in July and want to spend a week in Spain and then we fly to Rome. What are some great places to visit and what is the cheapest route to travel to Rome? Which city should I use to fly from to Rome?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 Netherlands- Texel
- 9 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 12 9 day trip to France
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 England
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 18 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA