We will be travelling with our girls who are 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 and this is the first time we have booked air tickets before actually researching and planning a trip..so am a bit nervous..
This will be our first and only trip to Spain , so would like to see as much as possible and only our second trip to Europe..
We have 18 full days of sightseeing plus the travel days and with my limited research have chosen the following destinations.
13th April flight in - Barcelona - a day trip or a few nights..
move on to Granada
malaga?? - with day trips to Nerja & Ronda
Seville - with day trip or an overnight in Cordoba
Madrid - flight out 01st May
I would greatly appreciate help with the below questions.
How can we include some scenic beauty in addition to the historical sightseeing..Which areas would you recommend? - mountains/snow/beautiful Mediterranean beach scenery!!
My husband will be celebrating his 40th on the 21st and I would like to make it a memorable one and he is not into historical buildings , any suggestions? and maybe finish off the day with a special dinner out/flamenco?
Do we have to be in Seville on a specific day to best enjoy the Semana-Santa Celebrations?
Would there be any fruit picking opportunities for the kids?
Would there be any tennis matches on before the Madrid open?(Nadal? ) husband and the girls are avid tennis fans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 6 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 10 days in Portugal
- 9 Driving
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Greece during Easter week or August
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 24 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona
Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!