My wife and I are in the early planning stages of traveling to Spain next Sept-Oct for 3 weeks.This will be our first trip to Spain. In the past, we've usually rented a car. For this trip we would like to split our travel between rail and car. Right now my thinking is to rent a car for the San Sabastian area and or possibly for the hill towns. Any thoughts and recommendations would be appreciated. I'm working on a tenative itinerary. We also would not be adverse to flying within the country. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?