Visiting Spain (and maybe Portugal) for the first time Dec 2018-/ Jan- long way off I know!
We are arriving and departing via Madrid and will be using public transport preferably train unless we do join a small tour group.
We are not big Art Gallery fans but do enjoy History, Culture, Architecture, and natural landscapes. We also hope to enjoy some traditional Spanish cuisine and customs. I’d love to see some villages off the main tourist trail but perhaps a little difficult without a car.
Considering the following at this stage with day trips nearby
Seville 23-29/12 we will be meeting family for Christmas period
? Lisbon 30-3/01
? Porto 4- 7/01
(Lisbon to) Madrid 8-10/01
Home to Australia 11/01
If we were to spend the entire time in Spain suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol mail @Password Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 aol Tec*h supp0rt care24/7
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond