We have an upcoming trip to Spain where we land in Barcelona and then are renting a car for a trip up to Costa Brava and onto the Pyrennes. We plan to drive to Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixol, Calella de Palafrugell, LlaFranc and onto Begur. Realize that this is aggressive but we only have a day or so in this area. I wanted to seek suggestions for the best place to do a small boat trip if possible to view the small coves and other spots which are not viewable from the road.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Manchester hotels
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England