My wife and I are going to Spain for 10 days in early June, and here’s what we were planning on going. Any suggestions or feedback, along with restaurant/hotel recommendations ($150-$200/night, with pool would be ideal ) would be most welcome.
Saturday – Arrive in Granada in the evening. Relax, stroll around town
Sunday – Explore the town, maybe go for an Olive oil tour
Monday – Alhambra, morning entry so go at 9:30ish, palace at 11:30. Take late afternoon bus to Cordoba. Spend the night in Cordoba
Tuesday – Cordoba Mesquita, explore town. Evening train to Seville
Wed/Thurs – Explore Seville
Friday – train to Madrid after lunch
Sat/Sun – Madrid
Monday afternoon – fly out of Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 8 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary