Earlier this year my wife and I made a trip to the north of Spain and France for three and a half weeks.
Pictures and brief notes for those interested are here:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands- Texel
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Once upon a time in Italy
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Keukenhaf
- 10 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 11 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?