Is it best to take the train (then a taxi to our accommodations) or a taxi or a car service?
Any idea on the costs of these?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 South of France
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 19 My France Vacation
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?