I am going in Spain at the end of August for (at least) 15 days. I am coming from Canada so I guess I have the option to land in Madrid or Barcelona.
I love culture, music, architecture, landscape (nature) and food. I have seen A LOT of museums so I don't fancy seeing a hundred but if one REALLY worth it, I would of course be down.
So my question is, what would be the "perfect" trip? Is it better to rent a car or using trains, buses...?
I really want to go to Barcelona and Granada. What about Toledo, Sevilla, Tarifa, Nerja, Salamanca? Would you suggest a trip to Morocco, or Canary island (Tenerife)?
Well, I don't know Spain much and I am open to suggestions!
Thank you a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 https://infosupplement.com/nobel-garcinia-cambogia
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy