We are now planning just over 2 weeks in southern Spain and a week in the north of Spain in August and we are going to spend time at the beach in the South where the waters are warmer.
We are wondering if you can recommend a Southern Spanish quaint, medieval seaside town or village where we can enjoy a few days of beautiful beach and relaxation and where we can stroll through the medieval alleyways in the evening.
I know it's a large area, but anywhere along the coast, from Malaga to Valencia, would be appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Area in London?
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 New fast track
- 18 Packing Champagne
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 25 Christmas in Granada....food!