Hoping someone might have some recommendations for our 12-day honeymoon in Andalucia in mid-March.
We'd like a balance of city and village/countryside destinations. We're not sure if we should rely on a rail pass or if renting a car is necessary (we'd like to avoid it if possible). We're flying into and out of Madrid and plan to spend two days there on the front end, then down to Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. Beyond those destinations, wondering if there are some other "musts," and/or any quaint (not touristy) fishing villages or white hill towns that would be lovely for a day or two.
Also, any hotel, airbnb, restaurant, bar, and flamenco recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Iceland driving in March
- 13 Northern Spain road trip
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 Driving
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia