We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany