I am having trouble with organising an itinerary for 15 days in Rome/Southern Italy.
Me and my partner will be travelling together (he has never been to Italy, I have only seen the north)
Obviously we need at least 3-4 days to see Rome, then we would really like to see Naples, the Amalfi Coast (with a visit to Pompeii) and I would really like to see Sicily too- is this unrealistic to do in 15 days? We fly in and out of Rome.
We would like a blend of sites/museums, great food, and the odd day at a beautiful beach.
Any suggestions on how much time to allow for destinations and the various travel options would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 5 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 6 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 7 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 8 South of France
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence