I will be arriving from Marseille airport on 10 July and then leaving from Nice airport.
I was thinking about this itinerary. Can you give me some advice?
Day 1-3: Avignon OR Aix (my sis is only willing to drive for one day or just follow tour to see lavender). I see websites recommending Avignon but it seems boring with roman structures and all while i prefer to see scenery and quaint towns. Is it a no-no without car?
Day 4: Marseilles. I am quite interested in seeing Cassis! And i thought it would be a waste to not go there since I am around the area.
Day 5-8: Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hp printer 1800 681 7208 wireless installations contact hp techh care
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)