As a new member to this forum, I am hoping that you can share your advice with me concerning our family's summer vacation.
My husband and I and our 2 sons, ages 17 and 15, enjoy everything a mediterranean vacation can offer, including, museums, medieval villages, good food, beaches, staying up late walking and enjoying the towns and it's people as well as driving through scenic areas.
We have our return flights booked to Nice and have a total of 15 days (not including travel days) to spend on our vacation.
We would like to see Nice, Antibes, St. Tropez, as well as some medeival towns like Eze. How much time should we allocate to this region? Where should we base ourselves?
As well, we either want to drive east into Italy and see Parma and Bologna, or take a short flight to Corsica, and spend time there, with maybe a short ferry to Sardinia for a few days. We are leaning towards Corsica/Sardinia as we have visited Italy 3 out of last 4 summers, seeing many parts of that beautiful country.
If we do choose to go to Corsica, where should we base ourselves and how many days do we need? Are there medieval towns near sandy beaches? Would it be possible to allocate a few days to Sardinia?
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/natural-life-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Driving
- 3 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris