I am in the very early stages of planning a trip to the south of France and Italy. I will have about 5-6 days in France and am looking for advice on where to stay . I don't mind moving around but a couple central spots would be great. I will have a car and plan to drive around including driving to Italy. My initial thoughts are to start in Avignon and then make my way towards Nice.
I realize I have a lot of reading to do but I found great help through this forum for other adventures and I have yet to be steered wrong.
Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 family trip to Germany and more
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Packing Champagne
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 two days in Nice
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 New fast track