I am in the very early stages of planning a trip to the south of France and Italy. I will have about 5-6 days in France and am looking for advice on where to stay . I don't mind moving around but a couple central spots would be great. I will have a car and plan to drive around including driving to Italy. My initial thoughts are to start in Avignon and then make my way towards Nice.
I realize I have a lot of reading to do but I found great help through this forum for other adventures and I have yet to be steered wrong.
Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 3 Transportation in Brittany
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 15 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 16 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Paris Apartment
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Visit to France