My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017