My SO and I are staying in Sorrento July 15, 16, 17, and then we want to go to Mykonos on the 18th. We would do Mykonos the nights of 18th and 19th, then take a ferry down to Santorini from July 20 and check out July 23. The only decent flight I found was at 6:00am from Naples to Mykonos. One option I proposed was stay in Naples for the night before the flight, wake up extra early, and make the flight that way, but my SO does not want to stay in Naples because of the bad rap it gets.
Can someone please help me with alternatives? I would not be opposed to doing Santorini first, or staying somewhere nice the night of the 17th in order to catch an early plane on the 18th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 22 Rent in Rome
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
Sorrento, Italy to Mykonos, Greece - (Naples to Mykonos flight at 6am)