When in Sorrento, I am deciding whether to stay in the city center (Via San Cesareo) or up on the hill, which I beliebe is the Priora area.
Any recommendation of which are would be best for a four night stay in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 15 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed