Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 3 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Greece in end October
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 18 Favorite London memories
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 25 Avignon