We have 5 days we'll be spending in Soriano nel Cimino and from what I've read, we will need a car to best experience the area. We will be in Paris for a few days before Italy and we wont have a car there. My thoughts were to fly to Rome and rent a car at the airport, then drive to Soriano nel Cimino. And at the end of our 5 days, drive back to Rome to return the car and we'll be flying out of FCO to Malaga for 5 days after that.
Does this make sense? If not, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, if anyone has been to Soriano nel Cimino, where did you go and what did you do? We love wine, dining out, exploring the area and great scenery. Again...any suggestions would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018