Looking for some ideas of somewhere romantic to spend our anniversary. Its a surprise trip away for the wife. Have been looking at places and so far like the look of Tallinn. Any thoughts on this or other places that would be great to go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid