I am planning for a trip to Europe in mid June, not sure where to go yet.
i have been to Italy - Rome, Florence,Venice, France-Paris , Nice, and London.
So I dont plan to go back to go to those places. Although i love Venice.
What I love is the food, culture, romantic beautiful scenery of Venice, so this is something i want to look for my upcoming trip.
I am also looking for nice beautiful nature scenery, that can give me some chance to think and enjoy the moment.
i am planning to go for 7-10 days, depending where i go.
this trip is more about experience, so i am planning to live in hostels, backpack.
i am also looking for a female travel buddy. anyone interested?
anyone has any suggestions? priority is safety.
now i am thinking about going to Vienna, and Amsterdam?switzerland? prague?
pls help? advises pls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions