I am planning for my first solo trip to Ireland this july. I am indian female in mid twenties and vegetarian. (Yup!) I have read many itineraries and been in talks with the likes of vagabond (a lil costly) tours, shamrockers (will it be too rushed?) etc.
I am a little confused here as I have 12 days in total for my trip. What is the best way to see Ireland? Coach tours or small group tours or rail/bus self planned tours. How safe is the place?
I have 7 day world tour of ireland by vagabond and 5 day sourthern rocker by shamrockers as my options.
I plan to spend two days in dublin which will work as rest days after and before my journey from and to home.
I have been in talks with a certain Michael Cooper from derry blue badge tours who offers to provide chauffer tours of belfast and derry. The idea is to take a train to belfast, stay a night and move to derry for another night stay and come back to either dublin or take a ferry to edinburgh.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France