I am a 27 year old female planning to travel alone to Croatia and Greece in the beginning of June to do some soul searching and create some new experiences.
My plan right now is to fly into Athens to spend a week in Greece exploring the coastal islands then fly from Greece to Dubrovntic and travel up the Croatian coast (Split; Hvar; Zadar).
I'm travelling on a budget and would ideally like the trip to be two weeks total. I would love to get some insight and suggestions on where I should spend my time in either place to get the most out of the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 카지노 ≪어플바카라어플 : qyd55.com●
- 2 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 3 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 4 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo