May is close, and with that comes 2 sets of long weekends in London!
I have decided to venture on a solo holiday for the first time, and would love some pocket-friendly suggestions. Im 22, female, very very active, plan everything out, never get tired ... you know the sorts (you usually hate the sorts too )
Im looking for a holiday from 4th to 6th May that ticks these boxes:
-Warm and sunny (no-pullover-required weather *atleast*)
-Safe (wont-get-kidnapped safe, but im Indian, so I am not too fussy)
-Not too rushed for 3 days, i dont want to feel like i was rushed to see and do everything. but im alone, so i definitely dont want to be completely idle.
-Scuba diving would be a BIG plus
-Not too expensive, being alone just makes it worse
-Cheap flights (less than £150 round trip)
My favourite things, in order of preference:
-Museums (architecture and then art)
I have already visited Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Rome, Capri and Berlin
Looking forward to suggestions!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 5 Portugal
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 12 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.