I am from Malaysia will be leaving to Liverpool end of May for a 3month Degree program. The program will end on 31st August 2012. I would like to visit Scotland (Edinburgh), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Belgium,Holland if possible), Italy (Venice & Rome), Parisand Spain from 31st Aug until second week of September.
I will be visiting London & Ireland (Dublin) during my study periods since I will be having classes from Monday-Thursday and will be free from Friday-Sunday. So I thought of making use of it to explore London & Ireland.
I will be carrying about 800pounds with me is it enough for me to backpack to 5 cities in 2weeks? Most important is 2weeks is enough? Spain am not sure where to go can anyone suggest me a nice place to visit?
I decided to stay in hostel/dorms. Can someone tell me how can I get to this places by train and affordable places to stay on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 피망맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 19 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Transportation in Brittany