Couldn't find the English version. It seems that a huge amount of customer related files from a (the) major bank in Liechenstein have been sold to the german autorities. 4 billion € of black money owend by over 1000 famous and wealthy people in Germany and elsewhere. Looks like the country's going broke soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland
So you've got a bank account in Liechtenstein? Better tell the IRS now!