Will be headed to BOLOGNA in September… my first time. Since I love checking out the cool little shops all over Italy.,.. can anyone give any Shopping Tips or Advice?
Particularly interested in cool-looking leather shoes and interesting jewelry. Does not have to be the typical, well-known Brand Names. I love discovering local artisans, especially!
Many thanks / Grazie!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 two days in Nice
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 New fast track
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 24 Once upon a time in Italy
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor