Often I have visited the idea to visit the ski slopes, and here it happened. We gathered ridden ride.
I had not ridden for more than three years. And during that time I have forgotten everything he could learn to ski for 4-5 times in a lifetime))
But in the end, after an hour and a half already was comfortable and there was no many how many of them fall in the beginning.
On this track Milzkalns first time, and I liked it. Very well done, far away from each other platforms, but it is not fatal. From Riga to ride about 70 km is not so far. In principle, all good tracks are no less than 50 km from Riga.
After skiing and snowboarding, we have decided to call a meal in kebabnuyu. Where we host kebabnoy fed for slaughter. Even with given.
Now I want a board, their equipment and snow. Because we have now plus 7 and thaw. In weather like this as it is not very much.
Have fun watching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help
SNOWBOARDING GONE BAD AT MILZKALNS LATVIA